Sunday, January 20, 2013

December 22nd
Hey! I hope you got the some pictures from Loraine McCall and Orlin Wagner in the last few days. They should be emailing you some soon. I got transfered! I'm at the liberty jail. It's wonderful. I haven't done much yet, I got here last night at 5 and went over a few things, and today is our p-day. But starting next week I'll have p-day on Monday's again. I think I'll be able to email- but not sure because the Library is closed. But we can probably use the jail's computers.  Our new address is: 211 N Gallatin Liberty MO 64068. I have everyone's Christmas packages! Thank you so much. I'm waiting till Christmas to open them though. I will probably call some time between 1030-5. Wish I could give you a more exact time, but I don't know yet. Hopefully I'll be able to email Monday to let you know. I'll look for your letter. If Barnes got his call- don't tell me in the letter, I want to hear over the phone!! If he didn't get his call- tell me he didn't so I won't be anxiously waiting all day. hahaha. Okay well Iove you all. Merry Christmas. Talk to you soon!

Sister Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment